[Alsfastball] eScribe Update and temporary fix by Jim Flannigan

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 30 20:04:27 EDT 2004

Thanks to Jim Flanagan, we have a temporary site to post our Fastball News to.

Go to
<http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm>http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm

As for eScribe, we have not heard from them in several days, and they
predicted at that time they would be up the next day. That has not
happened. I can only assume they are having more difficulties than
anticipated installing their new server.

To make life more difficult, the jerks at aol.com are still blocking most
of the email we try to send to our subscribers there.

We check http://escribe.com/ almost every hour as that is where we should
see the first signs of life from eScribe when it comes back up.

But for now, keep sending your softball news to
MAILTO:fastball at pmihrm.com  and we will send it out to our list AND post it
at Jim's site
<http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm>http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm

Cheers,