[Alsfastball] CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONTARIO TRILLIUM FOUNDATION GRANT

Sharen and Irwin Bruck irvsher at idirect.com
Wed Jun 30 22:30:48 EDT 2004

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONTARIO TRILLIUM FOUNDATION GRANT

The Participation Committee of Softball Ontario is most pleased to
announce that they have received an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant as
well as a Recognition Plaque from the Ontario Trillium Foundation in
acknowledgement of their fine work performed within the province on
Ontario through their efforts in the Learn to Play/BlastBall program.

With the money the program has received, we will be able to achieve our
goal in increasing registrations in house league associations across
Ontario so that we can keep softball as the number one sport for
children and adults in Canada.

Irv Bruck, Chair
Participation Committee, Softball Ontario
mailto:irvsher at idirect.com

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com