[Alsfastball] Late Night Saturday UNOFFICIAL results from Monkton

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Jul 3 23:42:30 EDT 2004

Monkton, ON

Like everyone else, we are watching the Monkton site by the hour for
results but there has been nothing posted there for two
days!  http://www.monktonfastball.com/scheduleOfEvents.asp

We have requested official results but are still waiting.

This just in, and very unofficial:

11:30pm Saturday

Heflin was beating Halifax 4-0
  The winner will meet
Twin City Sting AT 10:00 AM
Sting were 3-0

Sun 8:00 am will be Broken Bow vs Calgary.

12noon  County Classics will play the Winner of the 8am game.

The winner of that game will play the winner of the 10am game at 2pm

Appears Fedlock missed out on the last playoff position on a technicality.

ALL very unofficial, but that's all we have folks.

ANON

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com
TEMP: http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm