[Alsfastball] Frankenmuth, MI – ISC and ISC II Michigan Area Qualifiers

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 5 21:22:51 EDT 2004

From: "Tom Stasik" <tomstasik at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Frankenmuth, MI – ISC and ISC II Michigan Area Qualifiers
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:09:55 +0000

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have an exciting weekend of ball lined up.  We have arranged the
schedule and re- arranged it again, and again, to try to accomodate
everyone as best we could.  The youth will begin play on Friday night at
7:30 p.m.  We tried to start earlier in the day, but it just wouldn't work
out.

  We have 8 teams in the under 19, remember birthdate as of January 1, 1985
to be eligible.  We will also have a clinic for all male players run by ISC
developmental leaders Doug Gillis and Kyle Beane.  We have set aside Kern
field for two hours from 2-4 on Saturday.  Young men, as well as anyone
else interested in learning more about pitching and hitting are more than
welcome.

We have six teams vying for the ISC II and NAFA berths.  We have four teams
playing a round robin.  The Midland Explorers are not challenged for the
ISC berth at this time, but will be playing against ISC II qualifier, The
Auburn Buzz, and ISC Travel League rep, Frankenmuth Driving School and
Midland Coppens Brigade.  We have the best that Michigan has to offer plus
some of the young outstanding players from Michigan, Wisconsin and Ontario,
Canada.

Just a reminder that the weekend of July 23-25, Frankenmuth will host the
under 23 tournament.  We have 12 teams signed up to date, and they include
some outstanding young players from the US, Canada, Australia, and
Argentina for sure.  Spread the word.

Tom
tomstasik at hotmail.com

  Als Fastball List