[Alsfastball] Boys of Summer Single Elim

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 11 09:32:21 EDT 2004

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:09:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Boys of Summer Single Elim
From: zakkflash at greenbaynet.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Farm ended up beating The Bull/Townline 12-3, County won 8-0.

Tomorrow's action

Circle Tap(3seed)(3-0) vs The Bull/Townline(6seed)(2-1) in Denmark, winner
vs (2 seed The Farm)  It came down to the coin flip.  Both Farm(3-0) and
County(3-0) gave up 3 runs(first tie-breaker), both scored 23 runs(second
tie-breaker)
CT vs Bull/Townline winner vs The Farm

IS Knights (4th seed)(2-1) vs The Bar on the Avenue(2-1)(5th seed)
winner vs County(#1seed)

Very strong crowds.  3 Green Bay TV stations on hand as well as 2
newspapers covering the action.

Side note:  I've been told by several teams that this is one of the best
run, MOST FUN!! to play tournaments of the year.  Nothing beats a bar with
a high quality field attached.  Almost brought a tear to my eye hearing
that from high quality teams that didn't even make it to Sunday say that.

Hope to see you tomrrow

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash at greenbaynet.com