[Alsfastball] OLYMPIC TEAM SOON TO DEPART

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Jul 27 01:36:42 EDT 2004

From: "Bernie Coen" <bernie.coen at bigpond.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: MR-OLYMPIC TEAM SOON TO DEPART
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:30:44 +1000

MEDIA RELEASE

                                                         Tuesday July 27, 2004

OLYMPIC TEAM SOON TO DEPART

The Australian Women's Olympic Softball team will depart Sydney this
Saturday July 31, in the countdown to Athens 2004.

The Aussie Spirit will play in a pre-Olympic tournament in Italy, before
going on to compete in Athens.

The team has won back to back Bronze medals in the only two Olympics to
host the sport. (Sydney and Atlanta)

The players will be available for all media up until their departure.

For more information you can contact me via my mobile, or e-mail.

BERNIE COEN

Softball
Australia

Media Manager