[Alsfastball] AFSA and Monkton - Missing results from these tournaments

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 3 09:01:27 EDT 2004

From: "Gary Baughman" <iscstat at hotmail.com>
To: aldoran at pmihrm.com
Subject: AFSA and Monkton
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:18:17 +0000

The AFSA held a tournament in Aurora IL LAST WEEKEND. Absolutly NO
reporting from this tournament. Aurora D& M Finnally reported 2 games.
Midland as usual gave thier games with winning and losing pitchers and
ELBURN Richwrap reported with highlights for their team but no pitchers for
their opponnets. Maybe I got spoiled with the complete reporting done by
the other 4 tournaments played last weekend. Their are good tournaments
palyed in Illinois over the season but little is found out about them
unless a team happens to report their games.  I also wonder where the
reporting was from Monkton on their tournament I found scores on their web
site by no winning and losing pitchers. The only real reporting done was
from Thursday night and from Sunday. Would anyone out there care to email
me and give me the reults from these 2 tournaments ALONG WITH WINNING AND
LOSING PITCHERS FROM EACH GAME. Gary

Thanks,Gary Baughman  I.S.C.
Statistician

iscstat at hotmail.com