[Alsfastball] ISC Youth Clinic Looking for Pitchers - Fargo, Monday, August 16 - 9am to noon

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 11 17:03:43 EDT 2004

To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:45:55 -0500
Subject: ISC Youth Clinic Looking for Pitchers
From: Tom Crouch <dfsc at juno.com>

Fargo, ND

Monday, August 16th 9am-Noon

Once again I am running the ISC Youth Clinic and it would be great if I
could get help from any pitchers that would like to help with this
clinic.  I have plenty of players to help but very few pitching
instructors.

If any ISC pitchers would like to help out I would appreciate it.

The instructors should be there between 830-845 am on Monday at the
fields adjacent from the ISC's second diamond.

Please come in uniform!!!

If interested call me (815) 501-6186 or look for me at the park during
opening ceremonies.

Thanks

Tom Crouch
Aurora D&M Shamrocks