[Alsfastball] Pitching Clinic - Eau Claire, WI Aug. 11th

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Aug 12 15:32:10 EDT 2004

From: "wbseipel at juno.com" <wbseipel at juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:33:03 GMT
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Pitching Clinic - Eau Claire, WI Aug. 11th

Eau Claire, WI

A boys/men pitching clinic was held on  Wed. Aug. 11th prior to the
Ballerup Vandals exhibition games and the turnout was fabulous.

We had 36 registered participants and a handle of others that were there
that didn't register.  The clinic was run by Doug Gillis, ISC lead pitching
instructor, with assistance from Paul Algar, Farm Tavern, and Bob Moore,
Eau Claire pitching legend.

Although the majority of the clinic was held indoors due to poor weather,
the information passed on to the participants was well received and will
definitly help the future of the Men's game.

Thanks to all who participated.  We hope to try this again next year prior
to the ISC World Tournament in Eau Claire, WI.

Bill Seipel
wbseipel at juno.com

Als Fastball List
*Email: <mailto:fastball at pmihrm.com>fastball at pmihrm.com