[Alsfastball] Regular and Tournament Season Conclusion

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Aug 15 11:41:05 EDT 2004

From: OPPY31 at aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:37:11 EDT
Subject: Regular and Tournament Season Conclusion
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

NJ Concluded its regular season yesterday with a Round Robin National
Tournament tune-up. I want to thank all the teams who participated in the 3
tournaments and made the Fastpitch Season in NJ a Success.

Sports Club, A's, Delsandro's (Vangard), Putty Hill Shakers, The Crush, Key
AC, PA Power, Bamboo, Roar of the Crowd, Archor Pharmacy, Rahway AC, Jade
Builders, CT Fastpitch Team, Ringwood Fastpitch and the guys from the
Central Park Fastpitch League.

NJ will be sending 3 teams to National Tournaments.

Sports Club and the A's will be going to Nebraska.
Delsonadro's will be heading to Texas.

Good Luck and anyone interested in playing Fastpitch softball in NJ for
2005 feel free to contact me at any time.

League President and Tournament Director
Bill Oplinger
732-213-6126
<http://www.leaguelineup.com/summitfastpitch>www.leaguelineup.com/summitfastpitch

Als Fastball List