[Alsfastball] ISC Awards 2006 Tourneys to Kitchener, Ontario

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 18 12:13:24 EDT 2004

Subject: ISC AWARDS 2006 TOURNEYS TO KITCHENER ONTARIO
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:44:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: isc2002kw at golden.net

The ISC World Tournament and the ISC II Tournament of Champions will be
returning to Kitchener, Ontario in 2006.

The ISC Board of Directors selected Kitchener over Decatur, Illinois for the
2006 event.

This will be the second trip by the ISC to Kitchener.  The 2002 World Tourney
and the first-ever ISC II Tourney were held in that Canadian City.

"We are delghted to be returning to Kitchener", said ISC Executive Director,
Ken Hackmeister.  "They did a super job in '02 and we are certain they will
repeat that fine performance in '06."

ISC President Dick Mason echoed that sentiment.  "I don't know how they can do
better than they did last time, but I'm looking forward to watching them do
it."

The ISC selects tournament sites two years in advance.  Next year's tournament
will be held in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
http://www.chippewavalleysports.com/isc.cfm

August 16, 2004

By:  Gordon Wise - ISC Information Officer.
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

For further information contact
Tom Clancy, Tournament Director
tclancy at golden.net

or

Ray Alviano, President Kitchener Fastball Promotions
ray.alviano at sympatico.ca

Als Fastball List
*Email: <mailto:fastball at pmihrm.com>fastball at pmihrm.com
Website: http://www.alsfastball.com/