[Alsfastball] International Softball Congress Appeals For More Media Contacts for

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Sep 1 01:59:57 EDT 2004

From: "GWise" <sgwise at woh.rr.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:29:33 -0400

International Softball Congress Appeals For More Media Contacts for

                                  "Stars of the ISC" Series

The following is an appeal to all fans, players, and sponsors involved with
the sport of FASTBALL.  Please read it carefully and respond as you are able.

For the past year, the International Softball Congress has been producing a
monthly series of articles which focus on the "past, present, and future"
Stars of the ISC.

Last month the spotlight was on Doug Gillis of Midland,
Michigan.  Spotlighted in upcoming months will be such stars as Gerald
Muizelaar, chosen as the Most Outstanding Pitcher at the 2004 ISC World
Tournament in Fargo and Jeremy Creeden, the MVP of the 2004 ISC-II
Tournament of Champions.

Here is where YOU come in!!

We would like to expand the number of media outlets which receive these
monthly articles.

We know that YOU are able to identify media persons (TV, radio, newspaper
sports editors, etc.) who might be delighted to have these monthly articles.

Will you please try to identify these persons and send along BOTH the NAME
and the E-MAIL ADDRESS of these media sports persons?

Thanks in advance for your assistance as the ISC continues to promote the
great sport of fastball.

Please send this information to:

Gordon Wise - - - ISC Information Officer
<mailto:sgwise at woh.rr.com>sgwise at woh.rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

September 1, 2004

  Als Fastball List