[Alsfastball] retirement and pitching rule - by Todd Budke

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 16 15:20:04 EDT 2004

From: "Todd Budke" <tbudke at verizon.net>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: retirement and pitching rule
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:54:16 -0700

   Hi Al,

   I just wanted to respond to the tidbits and the pitching rule.

  First off the reports of my retirement are completely untrue.  The only
thing that wants me to retire is my liver, which closely resembles Vijay
Singh.  I am under the impression that "player reps" represent the fastball
players.  Is there a way we can get the names of the "reps" that voted for
the pitching rule?  Since I am one of the players they represent, I think I
should be entitled to that information so I can contact them to add my
thoughts.  I have yet to talk to a player that was asked their idea or views
on this new rule.  In today's age of technology and even Al's list it is not
to hard to get in contact with anyone.  Something with this much impact
should have went to the masses before being passed.  Hopefully it is not set
in stone and can be changed before the season starts.  I feel for the BC's
and Ontario's who have to turn local players away, which is just the
opposite of what we need to be doing.  Personally I cant wait until the
Circle Tap tourney when Boyd Dahllmann and Chris Delarwelle toe it up
against each other in the finals due to injury or flight schedules.

Todd Budke  (not retired)
From: "Todd Budke" <tbudke at verizon.net>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com