[Alsfastball] Looking For a pitcher and players for Denmark WI

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Oct 7 15:40:03 EDT 2004

From: "John Goral" <lumpkin10 at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Looking For a pitcher and players
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:24:50 -0500

Denmark, WI

As the new season is only eight months away its time to figure out were
your going to be playing next season.  The Black Diamond Stables of
Denmark, WI, are looking for a pitcher for the up coming season.  BDS won
the 23U north American tournament last year in Frankenmuth MI. and hope to
repeat that championship.  We also would like to compete at the ISC2 world
tournament in Eau Claire this up coming year. Any pitcher that is
interested in playing next season and is capable of competing at the isc2
level please notify John Goral at lumpkin10 at hotmail.com so i can contact
you.  We are also looking for a catcher, and an infielder. Any other
question just send an email. thanks!

John Goral
Black Diamond Stables
(Future Name:Pioneer Metal Finishers)