[Alsfastball] 2005 Baumann Tournament

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Oct 11 20:12:57 EDT 2004

From: "Susan M. Prichard" <baumanntourney at hotmail.com>
To: "Al Doran" <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2005 Baumann Tournament
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:42:09 -0400

Could you please post this on your fastball site for us?
Thank you, Susan Prichard

2005 Baumann Memorial Tournament
Erie, PA
May 27-30
Open registration begins November 21st, 2004

Tournament Director:  Susan Prichard
Assisted by:    Daniel Prichard, Dick Van Tassel, and Bruce Baumann
Benefiting:    The Dr. Gertrude A. Barber Foundation

We are pleased to officially announce the 2005 George Baumann Memorial Day
Fast Pitch Tournament.
Once again we will be holding this 15th annual event in Erie, PA.  We will
be limiting the field of participants this year to 10 teams, so early
registration is a must.

The tournament format will be as follows:
Two Divisions - Five Team Round Robin Seeding Bracket
Top Two Teams Placing will face off in a Sd. 1 Br. 1 versus Sd. 2 Br. 2,
Sd. 2 Br. 1 versus Sd. 1 Br. 2 Semi Final Game
A Championship Game will immediately follow.

Any questions may be directed to
<mailto:baumanntourney at hotmail.com>baumanntourney at hotmail.com
As information becomes available, the website for the tournament,
<http://www.leaguelineup.com/baumanntournament>www.leaguelineup.com/baumanntournament
will be updated.

I look forward to serving you once again and am happy to report that last
year's tournament generated over $2000 for the Barber Center's Mission.  A
great big THANK YOU to all the teams that participated last year, we look
forward to seeing you again!

From: "Susan M. Prichard" <baumanntourney at hotmail.com>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com