[Alsfastball] Easton All Star Pitching Clinic

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 26 14:43:45 EDT 2004

From: "Shaun Winship" <shaun at sourcelondon.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Easton All Star Pitching Clinic
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:26:34 -0400

Deleware, Ontario

All Star Pitching/Catching Clinic would like to announce that we are back
again this fall with another great set of clinics for those boys and girls
aged 10+.  We would like to also announce our partnership with Easton for
the next two years.  Easton will provided us the opportunity to take our
pitching clinic to the next level.  With the extra sponsorship from them we
are able to provide the students with that much more technical training and
an added hitting element to the clinic.  Making it not only a pitching
clinic but also a hitting clinic to the pitchers and catchers that
attend.  Focus of the clinic will be to provide them that "next step" of
knowledge over the winter and time to improve their skills before next
season.  This camp will be camp #1 of 4 that we will have over the
winter/spring.

These camps are for all levels and no one is not good enough or too good to
attend.  There will be the proper instruction for your playing level and
playing needs.

Clinic Manager will be Shaun Winship or the Glencoe Astros and pitcher for
the Harriston Mercurys, the 2 time ISC 2 Tournament Champions.

There will be lots of prizes and giveaways from Easton and will be the most
educating pitching clinic that your boy or girl will attend.  Just ask some
of the parents that have attended our clinics in the past.

Every Participant will receive a 3/4 length t-shirt from Easton and a shoe
bag for the ball season.

If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact me at
the number or email below.

Dates: Camp Number 1 - Deleware Community Centre, Deleware, Ontario

November 8th - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
November 15th - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
November 22nd - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
November 29th - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
December 6th - 5:30pm - 7:30pm

Camp Number 2 - End Jan - First Feb
Camp Number 3 - March
Camp Number 4 - April

Please pass the word to all pitchers and associations that might be
interested.  Clinics will be capped but the number has not been decided
upon.  Get in touch ASAP to assure your spot.

Yours in Fastball

Shaun Winship
<mailto:shaun at sourcelondon.com>shaun at sourcelondon.com
(519) 435-0583