[Alsfastball] Team Alberta looking for teams to play in Ontario

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 2 21:02:59 EST 2004

From: "Kelly Wenstrom" <headfirst19 at abnet.ca>
To: <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Team Alberta looking for teams to play in Ontario
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:51:30 -0700

Team Alberta which will be representing Alberta at the Canada Summer Games
in Regina in 2005 would like to travel to Ontario for exhibition games and
a tournament. We would like to play Junior or Intermediate teams and
participate in a Junior or Intermediate tournament. The dates we would like
to have would be arriving in Ontario June 28th and playing that night and
the night of the 29th.  We would like to have
June 30th off and start to play in a tournament July 1st and travel home
late on July 4th.
If any organization is interested in hosting us please contact me or Jim
Jones at Alberta Softball.
Thanks
Kelly Wenstrom
Head Coach