[Alsfastball] TidBits - minature edition - November 8, 2004

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Nov 8 11:06:30 EST 2004

About the most popular thing we do is to produce regular versions of
TidBits of information from the Ball Yard.

We receive a lot of anonymous information from our many subscribers that we
sift through and unless it's totally outrageous, we send it out to our
many subscribers and we post it here on this web site.

OK, the usual reminder:

For those not familiar with tidbits, its ballyard rumours, nothing
more. Maybe no fact here at all, but same kind of stories you hear in the
ballpark. Only those mentioned can confirm or deny these stories,
and traditionally they tell us nada, or hardly ever, but they can
straighten the story out any time.

We should add that there are guidelines for posting to the list and for
submitting TidBits, see them at:
<http://www.alsfastball.com/webstart/news1.htm>http://www.alsfastball.com/webstart/news1.htm

Re: earlier rumour
As heard from a lot of players that Calgary couldn't have signed Cox,
O'Brien, Taylor and Box because Porcelli definitely would have been on Al's
site to boast about his latest additions. Where are you Pete???

2005 Canadians in St. Thomas Ontario:

Bill Horne was very close to signing Frank Cox, both O'Briens and Mike
Taylor for the 2005 Senior Mens tourney.

2005 Monkton, Ontario – World Fastball Invitational
<http://www.monktonfastball.com/>http://www.monktonfastball.com/

The Farm Tavern has joined County, Circle Tap, Midland, Calgary,
Sebringville/Waterloo for 2005, AND that team that just will not go away
(thankfully) The Broken Bow (fill in name) is confirmed. So who is on the
Broken Bow team?  So far we have heard that Eidt and Wolfe are gone. Doc
promises an update soon.

Teams confirmed are : County, Bow, Circle Tap, Farm, Calgary, Midland,
Waterloo/Sebringville.
June 30 to July 3, 2005, in Monkton, Ontario

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com