[Alsfastball] Happy Hollow's 2005 additions - one more pitcher needed

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 17 16:01:40 EST 2004

From: "wbseipel at juno.com" <wbseipel at juno.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:33:19 GMT
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Happy Hollow's 2005 additions - one more pitcher needed

Eau Claire, WI

Happy Hollow of Eau Claire, WI has secured the services of Wayne Wells and
Derek Wright of Peterboro, ON for the upcoming 2005 season towards their
quest of a berth in the ISC World Tournament held in Eau Claire, WI.

Wayne Wells generally needs no introduction to most, but, this fireballer
has pitched in the last three ISC World Tournaments, most recently with the
Peterboro Pros, going 1-1 on the mound with a 2.80 era.  He was also named
to the NAFA AAA All-World team in 2003 as well as 2001.  We welcome him and
look forward to a super season from this veteran pitcher.

Derek Wright played middle infield for the Peterboro Pros and is considered
one of the best middle infielders to come out of Ontario in quite a few
years.  Derek batted .455 in the ISC Worlds last year in Fargo.  Looking
forward to seeing Derek show his stuff in “the fastpitch state” of Wisconsin.

We are still however, looking for one more pitcher to complete our staff,
as well as a position player with ISC level experience.

These additions will be added to our team, which is made up of some of the
best players in the Chippewa Valley, for the 2005 season.  We will play a
med-light schedule, which will consist of approx. 2 weekends a month
starting in May and ending in Eau Claire, WI with the ISC World Tournament.

If you are interested, or know of someone who might be, please email or
phone me at 715-835-9155(day) or 715-839-8978(night).

Thank You,

Bill Seipel
Mgr ­ Happy Hollow Fastpitch
www.eteamz.com/happyhollowfastpitch/