[Alsfastball] Monkton 2005 Tourny. Roster Announcement

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 30 10:09:49 EST 2004

From: "bbailliecambridgevw" <bbaillie at cambridgevw.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Monkton 2005 Tourny. Roster Announcement
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:48:44 -0500

Monkton, ON

June 30 - July 3, 2005

  It is with great pleasure, that I announce our tournament roster for the
World Fastball Invitational - 2005!!!

The following teams will be competing for what could be the 'richest"
fastball prize purse on the planet!! - $20000.00!!!

- Broken Bow Spirit
  - County Materials
  - The Farm Tavern
  - Circle Tap
  - Calgary Diamonds
  - Kitchener Hallman Twins
  - Midland Explorers
  - Quaker Riversharks

It goes without saying that this tournament line-up is second to none!!!

As we continue our relentless pursuit of being the finest tournament in the
world, we may have (a few) other "major" announcements in the coming weeks!!!!

The tournament date is: Thursday June 30 (2 games - 7:00 & 9:00)
                                     Friday July 1  Canada Day!!(starting
at 12:00 noon or 2:00 ?)
                                     Saturday July 2 (start at 8:00 am)
                                     Sunday July 3 (start at 8:00am -
FINALS at 2:00)

Watch for further announcements here - on Al's, and our tournament
Website!! - <http://www.monktonfastball.com>www.monktonfastball.com

Brian Baillie - Chairman - World Fastball Invitational
mailto:bbaillie at cambridgevw.com
http://www.monktonfastball.com/

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com