[Alsfastball] Southeast Area I.S.C. World Tourney Qualifier to be Determined at the Blue and Gray Fastpitch Tournament in June

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Dec 28 16:32:59 EST 2004

Southeast Area I.S.C. World Tourney Qualifier to be Determined at the Blue
and Gray Fastpitch Tournament in June

Commissioner Robert Gray has announced that the qualifier for a spot in the
2005 International Softball Congress World Tournament will be held in
conjunction with the 52nd annual Blue and Gray Fastpitch Tournament when
that long-time traditional event is held in June.

The dates will be June 10, 11, and 12, 2005.

The location will be the Lagoon Park Softball Complex in Montgomery, Alabama.

The format will be round robin with a maximum of 30 teams involved.

Entry fee is $150 payable to The Blue and Gray Softball Association.

Deadline for entry is May 30, 2005.

To enter, or for more information, contact:

                 Robert E. Gray
                 2843 Trotters Trail
                 Wetumpka, AL., 36093
                 Phone:  (334) 567-9797