[Alsfastball] Softball live on TV and broadcast live on the Internet

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Jan 15 20:13:22 EST 2005

From: SNZ Web-master <snz-webm at vanf-graphics.co.nz>
Subject: Softball live on TV and broadcast live on the Internet

International Tri-Series
Christchurch New Zealand

Softball live on TV and broadcast live over the Internet

White Sox Tri-Series, semi-final and finals is live on TV2 and the Internet
from 12:30pm - 5:30pm

We will be trailing a simulcast of the White Sox Series game on our
Website, you will find a link in place on the front page.  Please be aware
that this is one of the first broadcasts of its type in NZ and it may not
work perfectly but we are hoping to be able to progress it this weekend so
the game has no broadcast hitches by the finals of the Evodrive Series on 6
February.
These two games will be streamed using MS Windows Media Player 9  and be
running only at 200kps for this trail only.

Http://www.softball.org.nz/

http://www.softball.org.nz/
* Email: snz at softball.org.nz

Cheers Vance