[Alsfastball] Norwich Roster 2005

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Jan 27 06:37:18 EST 2005

From:  "Frank Konigshofer" <fkonigshofer at tracklessvehicles.com>

To:  <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject:  Norwich Roster 2005

Hi Al,

I wish to make a slight change on one of the profiles if possible.

re:
http://www.escribe.com/sports/alsfastball/m16746.html

EVAN CONNORS ( INFIELD/OF ) Evan also plays for the N/L CBC Jr
Canadians and was a key player in their bronze metal finish at
the 2004 Canadian Nationals. Evan is a speedy leadoff or top
of the order hitter that can get the rally going.Evan hits for
average and can give you a few dingers as well.Evan and Leon
are both exceptional talents and provide an eastern flavour to
our roster.We are pleased to have them join our club to showcase
their talents.

I apologize for any inconvenience,

Thanks,
Frank