[Alsfastball] 2005 Midland Explorer/Boulevard Lounge

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Feb 4 09:56:57 EST 2005

2/4/05 9:38:16 AM
From:  Kyle Beane <kbeane8 at yahoo.com>

To:  Al Doran <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Subject:  2005 Midland Explorer/Boulevard Lounge

Midland, MI

The 2005 Midland Explorer/Boulevard Lounge tournament will be
held June 10-12 at Currie Stadium in Midland.  Format will be
round-robin with a 4-game guarantee and a $400 entry fee.  Travel
$$ is yet to be determined.

Teams interested/committed so far are:

Midland Explorers
Jarvis Merchants
Alvinston
Scarborough Wolverines
Frankenmuth Fastpitch
Ashland MVD
Planggers
St. Thomas (ON)

If I've missed anyone who has emailed myself or Jim Volk in the
past couple months, please send me another email.  Also, any
other teams who would like more details, I'll provide them.
We can accomodate up to 12 teams and are looking to fill the
final spots with Major/A/Senior teams.

Kyle Beane
kbeane8 at yahoo.com

Als Fastball List