[Alsfastball] The Fastpitch Bulletin 2-6-05a

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Feb 6 19:29:49 EST 2005

From:  Faspich1 at aol.com

Subject:  The Fastpitch Bulletin 2-6-05a

Hello Everyone - What a super day it is!

It's the middle of the afternoon here in Wisconsin on Super Bowl
Sunday..

I want to take this opportunity to announce that I have added
some interesting things to The Fastpitch Chronicle website at
http://www.fastpitchchronicle.com and you can check those things
out by going to the home page at that address.

The new things include a separate message board page where fastpitch
fans can leave messages, respond to messages etc. and carry on
dialogue on the internet. The second feature is a separate page
of chat rooms. Fans can get together on the chat rooms and send
messages to each other instantly with that feature.

The Fastpitch Chronicle will be lining up reknowned guests who
will be available for chatter on the chat rooms at scheduled
times.

I will be on the General Fastpitch Chat room at 8 PM Central
Standard time on Monday night, February 7th. Several other people
will be there at that time as well. If you'd like to join us
for some fastpitch softball chatter, just click on that chat
room and log in.

The Fastpitch Chronicle will also be firing up some men's fastpitch
pitching clinics late this winter and into the early spring.
We will be holding at least two of them in Poynette, Wisconsin
and will offer video taping, still digital photography and a
few other features that will aid pitchers in their technique
and success. The Fastpitch Chronicle clinics are an entity of
their own and are funded by me and are free for all who attend.
They are strictly for male pitchers.

Watch the Website for an upcoming annoucement for the dates and
times.

Have a Super Day!
Bob Tomlinson - The Fastpitch Chronicle