[Alsfastball] Pitching Help Wanted - Ayr Vics

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Apr 23 14:17:23 EDT 2005

From: "The Vics" <ayrvics at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Pitching Help Wanted - Ayr Vics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:57:33 -0400

AYR, ONTARIO (Cambridge area)

Mens Intermediate Team

The Ayr Vics, of the Tri-County Fastball League, are looking for pitching
help for league play.  The Vics lost their two full-time starters this
season.  We are looking to add two full-time pitchers (Midget, Junior or
Men) to go with the two part-time pitchers that we have or additional
part-time help.  Our home games are Sunday nights and we play at least one
road game a week.  We enter a couple of tournaments a year, starting in
Millgrove, ON on May 13, 14 & 15.  Any interested pitchers should contact
me by phone or email.

Aaron Gillespie
519-632-7488
ayrvics at hotmail