[Alsfastball] Ontario Amateur Softball Association Expo Event

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Apr 25 17:04:36 EDT 2005

Oshawa, ON

The Ontario Amateur Softball Association hosted a highly successful
fastball event Saturday, April 23 rd @ Durham College in Oshawa.
Following a series of seminars on coaching drills, scorekeeping, the
umpires perspective on rules and interpretation and the Blastball and Learn
to Play program for our youngest fastballers an enthusiastic group of
youngsters were treated to a skills clinic highlighted with instruction
from former and current National Team members such as Todd Martin, Dave
Hoffman, Alison Bradley and Sommer West and including Canadian Softball
Hall of Famer, Pete Landers.

We wish to thank all of the volunteers for their hard work and dedication
in coordinating this event as well as the fastball enthusiasts who attended
and supported the day.

Ken Jackett
Ontario Amateur Softball Association
mailto:ken.jackett at coveright.com