[Alsfastball] We are sending some reports to the subscriber list, but....

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 15 15:51:53 EDT 2005

As predicted before leaving home, we are not having a great deal of
success in sending to our very large list of subscribers.

We have sent several reports from Eau Claire but we doubt if they
have reached everyone.

All of our lists are now less than 100 people but we think they are
being blocked or spooled off someplace by the provider we are connected to.

We have an excellent wireless connection at the ball park but sending
email out seem to be a problem when there are more than just a couple
of recipients.

We will continue to try and post to the List and at the same time
will continue to post to Jim's temporary site while eScribe is down.

Please note we have no formal connection to eScribe and have no way
of knowing when it will be back up again. Its a free site run by a
volunteer who has a day job. He has not responded to my inquiries
about when eScribe will be back up.  He is probably getting hundreds
of inquiries.

Please note that our primary objective in Eau Claire is to update the
ISC site and the ISC II site. So far we have had no problems updating
the information, the connections here are good.

Watch:

ISC:    http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/world.htm

ISC II: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/2005world/isc2/main.htm

Jim's TEMP site: http://www.fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball.htm   read