[Alsfastball] 2005 Canadian Senior Men off and running in St. Thomas

Jim Flanagan - Fastpitchwest jim at fastpitchwest.com
Sun Aug 28 23:42:07 EDT 2005

*St. Thomas, ON

2005 Canadian Senior Men off and running in St. Thomas.

*Watch the official site for the results game by game through the week.
http://www.canadians2005.ca/

Some links to bookmark:

Schedule and Results
http://www.canadians2005.ca/DRAW%202005.htm
<http://www.canadians2005.ca/DRAW%202005.htm>

Standings
http://www.canadians2005.ca/stats/apsbstandings.htm
<http://www.canadians2005.ca/stats/apsbstandings.htm>

Both the host team St. Thomas Evergreen Centennials and the Mulgrave NS
Eagles are 2-0 after the first day of play.

I am NOT at the park in St. Thomas, in case you were wondering, I am
working with a client in Eastern Ontario until Wednesday night and hope
to be in St. Thomas by Thursday.

I have not received any game summaries as of 11pm Sunday evening, but if
I get them I will try and provide some additional information to the
list on Monday evening.

Until then, watch the site: http://www.canadians2005.ca/

Thanks

A l