[Alsfastball] Congrats on SR Men's COV'G, ST. THOMAS Centennials, NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR IMPACT SIGNS

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Sep 4 15:51:51 EDT 2005

From: "Patrick Healey" <pat_healey at pei.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Fw: Congrats on SR Men's COV'G, ST. THOMAS Centennials,
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR IMPACT SIGNS
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:24:32 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:pat_healey at pei.sympatico.ca>Patrick Healey
To: <mailto:fastball at pmihrm.com>Al Doran
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:54 PM
Subject: Congrats on SR Men's COV'G, ST. THOMAS Centennials,
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR IMPACT SIGNS

To All involved,

As a softball fan in the Maritimes I would like to say
congratulations to the organizers, Al Doran for his indepth coverage
in helping me follow the PEI teams who I was cheering for but when
they got beat I couldn't help but cheer on Newfoundland and Labrador
Impact Signs who played resiliently and upset Kitchener in a game I
thought the Twins had for sure...
Congrats to St. Thomas Centennials as well on hosting the event and
winning (at time of writing they were) thanks to the longball as it
looked like NL was going to do two upsets in a row.
But NL you have done SOFTBALL IN ATLANTIC CANADA proud by making it a
silver place finishing and their performance are worthy of playoff
awards. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!

Thanks

PAT HEALEY
ALBERTON PEI
CANADA
(Freelance Sports Reporter covering the Hitmen and Fawcetts from PEI
via the Internet)