[Alsfastball] Broken Bow Spirit

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 29 18:46:48 EDT 2005

From: "Steve Kooser" <skooser at cox.net>
To: "al doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Broken Bow Spirit

Al,
So you don't hear it from anybody else and you don't read about it in
Tidbits, the 2 time ISC World Champion Broken Bow Spirit will discontinue
operations.

On behalf of "Doc" Simmons and Myself, I'd like to take this opportunity to
thank all the fans that supported us through our very successful 2003 and
2004 campaign. I hope we were able to provide a small amount of
entertainment while we visited the fine softball communities of North America.

  Just a brief overview of Doc's recent Broken Bow teams;
    * Since 1999, Broken Bow played in the Finals of the ISC tournament,
six consecutive years.
    * 45-8 since 1999 in ISC World tournament play.
    * 35-4 since the inception of round robin format.
    * 3 ISC World Championships in the last 5 years.

  Thanks to all the fine players, past and present, that made these
accomplishments a reality (you should be proud) and made all the trips a
pleasure. We enjoyed it!

Doc has decided to join Phil Rogers, and his Patsy's fastball club of New
York. I will take my laptop and palm pilot and provide support for Phil and
Doc.

See you at the park!!
Steve Kooser
Broken Bow Softball