[Alsfastball] Season Wrap Ups Most Welcome Here!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Oct 6 13:01:08 EDT 2005

Congratulations to Chris Wismer of the Union Storm
http://athena.hmdnsgroup.com/pipermail/alsfastball_fastpitchwest.com/2005/001881.html

and

Dan Bernard of the Niagara Snappers
http://athena.hmdnsgroup.com/pipermail/alsfastball_fastpitchwest.com/2005/001884.html

For taking the time to write up great "Season Wrap Ups" for their
respective teams.

What a great idea!

Not much ball from here on in until spring, except for down under mostly so
this kind of report is most welcome for fastball starved fans world wide -
especially North American where we will soon be headed into fastball
hibernation for a few months.

These two quality reports demonstrate just how far we have come in just a
few short years.  When I started this list in 1995, it was because there
was almost no other way to find out
where tournaments were being held,
and
what the results were.

Now, we have almost every serious men's team with at least one quality
scribe who takes the time to write up their games, tournaments and now
their year end wrap up!  THANK YOU, every one of you on behalf of a lot of
fastball fans who appreciate your hard work!

So this is an open invitation to every serious men's fastball team out
there to do the same - be it ISC, ISC II, NAFA, OASA, ASA, or whatever,
send us your year end report.  Dan Bernard says it only takes 10 minutes to
put a report together, so let's hear from ALL of you!

Next we will be watching for your announcement of who is on your team in
2006 when you are ready for an official press release. until then, tid bits
are welcome.

Yours in Fastball,

Al Doran

  Als Fastball List