[Alsfastball] 2005 Bracebridge Men's League Trophy winners

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Oct 9 00:16:16 EDT 2005

From: " Veitche" <veitchy31 at sympatico.ca>
To: "Al Doran" <aldoran at pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2005 Bracebridge Men's League Trophy winners
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 20:07:20 -0700

Bracebridge, ON

The Fred "Bing" Crosby Memorial Cup for A Division Champs
R.J's Clippers
The Mark Conway Trophy for A Division MVP
Tony Peacock, R.J's Clippers
B Division Championship Trophy
Internet Surf Cafe' Young Guns
R.J Shortreed Memorial Trophy for B Division MVP
Brent Reid, Young Guns
Regular season champs
Dura Black Sox
The Jim Smith Award for sportsmanship
Ryan Griffiths, Dura Black Sox
The Ivan Beasley Award for regular season MVP
Tony Peacock, R.J's Clippers
The Dan Culos Award for best newcomer
Hugh Dunlop, Atkinson's Plumbing
The Purple Pig Restaurant Home Run King
Bill May, Dura Black Sox
The Tom Quinn Memorial Award for dedication to the sport of
fastpitch-softball in the town of Bracebridge
Vern Ayers

Thanks to all the fans,players and umps for all the memories over the
years.I'm still playing and I WILL see you all at the park.....
Veitchy

From: " Veitche" <veitchy31 at sympatico.ca>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com