GHFL.ca Forum is back!

Setford, Blair BSetford at ci.com
Wed Oct 19 15:15:17 EDT 2005

The popular GHFL.ca Forum is back online at
<http://ghfl.ca/forum/>http://ghfl.ca/forum/ after an "interesting"
diversion and a lesson in internet security, if nothing else.

In the next day or two, we will be upgrading the forum software to a more
secure version provided by phpbb. This will NOT affect your registration,
screen name(s) or password. Please note that at no time was your personal
computer security at risk to a virus or spyware if you logged into the
Forum during the past few days.

With the help of Jim Flanagan and phpbb, we have been able to recover all
the posts up to October 8, so if you had something to say after that,
please re-post it.

Thanks for your patience and welcome back!

Cheers,

Blair Setford
<www.ghfl.htm>www.ghfl.ca
blairjs [at] rogers.com