Vote for the 2005 Elkland Fastpitch Team MVP

Bruce Hackett brucehackett61 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:40:15 EST 2005

Elkland, PA- Yeah it is the boring fastpitch off-season, so I put together
a page on our Elkland Fastpitch Team website for players and fans to vote
for the 2005 Team MVP of our team. I thought it would at least give you
guys something new to look at on a fastpitch website. I know, I know, I
have way too much time on my hands.

Here is the link to the Team MVP Poll page:
<http://eteamz.active.com/Elklandfastpitchteam/news/index.cfm?cat=236169>http://eteamz.active.com/Elklandfastpitchteam/news/index.cfm?cat=236169

I am hoping for at least 150 votes between now and the end of the year. You
can vote as many times as you want to. There are photos and brief bios of
each player on the poll that you can see as you scroll down the page.

The Elkland Fastpitch Team is a NAFA A-Major Class team from Elkland,
Pennsylvania. In 2005, the team compiled an overall record of 33-10 on the
season, while competing against teams from 11 different states as well as 8
different teams from Canada.

Bruce Hackett
Elkland Fastpitch Team
Player/Assistant Coach