Kelly McGiffin joins Vancouver Grey Sox organization

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Nov 17 05:46:58 EST 2005

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Kelly McGiffin joins Vancouver Grey Sox organization
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:32:55 -0800

Vancouver, BC

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce that recently retired
National Men's Team Coach Kelly McGiffin has joined the organization as a
consultant.

McGiffin, a resident of Okanagan Falls, BC will provide invaluable
experience, expertise and support to our coaching staff and overall
organization. His elite level of knowledge of the game, top players,
strategy, mental and physical preparation and his extensive past
experiences in the sport will undoubtedly enhance and greatly assist our
organization in the season ahead.

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox