Pitcher needed for 2006 season

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Dec 14 23:03:08 EST 2005

From: "tony schaaf" <tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Pitcher needed for 2006 season
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:00:40 +0000

The Bar of Appleton is currently searching for a pitcher for the upcoming
2006 season.  The Bar is an ISC II / NAFA AA tournament team.  We are
looking for a young man who is interested in spending the summer in
Wisconsin beginning in early May and staying until the NAFA World Series in
late August.

We have provided an excellent opportunity for young pitchers to come to the
United States and gain exposure.  Some of our past players have made the
step up to the ISC World tournament we have had at least 5 current players
play in world tournaments and numerous former players move up to the higher
levels.  In fact two of our current players are playing in New Zealand to
prepare for the upcoming season.

The Bar of Appleton is looking to rebound from a dissappointing season in
2005.  We need a pitcher who will be committed to our team and follow
through on their word.  Last year we had a pitcher jump ship on us less
than two weeks before the season began, which through our entire season
into disarray.

We have competed in both ISC level tournaments at the Grafmeier
Invitational in Kimberly, The Boys of summer at Circle Tap and are looking
to play at this level again in the upcoming season.  We placed 3rd in the
2004 Tournament of Champions and 5th at the 2005 NAFA Open World Series in
Mankato.

Please feel free to contact me at tschaaf(at)kimberly.k12.wi.us to discuss
living arrangements and job possibilities for the summer.  I may also be
reached at 920-470-8908 cell.

Tony Schaaf, Manager
The Bar of Appleton
142 Green Way Drive
Combined Locks, WI 54113

From: "tony schaaf" <tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo:
http://www.torontomls.net/PublicWeb/CL.asp?link_no=9600933.087003
  for Sale or Rent