2006 KMV-Rise Roster

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 19 07:27:14 EST 2005

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:34:37 -0500
From: "Tom Vogel" <t.vogel(at)verizon.net>
Subject: 2006 KMV-Rise Roster
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>

Perkasie, PA

The Rise Fastpitch Team is excited to announce our Roster for 2006. The
Rise will be playing in the Mid-Atlantic Faspitch Travel League and
numerous other tournaments, and are looking to qualify for the ISC II ToC
in Kitchener, Ontario in August. We have made a few additions to last
season's squad, and these players will provide the extra punch that will
put us on top. We welcome to the fold:
    * <file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Tom/My Documents/My
Webs/Risefastpitch2006/Profiles/savini.htm>Chip Savini manager - Chip comes
to us bringing a wealth of fastball knowledge, managing and coaching at the
Open level, most recently with the Quaker Riversharks. This will mark
Chip's 37th year in fastpitch, and teams under his resume include the
Reading Sunners, DC Tire, and the Can-Am Windmillers. Under his guidance at
the Elkland Labor Day Tournament in '05, the Rise came away with their 1st
tournament Championship. He joins 3 year Rise coach Charlie Mosser to
extract the most out of the players.
    * <file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Tom/My Documents/My
Webs/Risefastpitch2006/Profiles/smith.htm>Mike Smith pitcher - We are
extremely happy that Mike has chosen to suit up in the Rise "Black and Red"
for the '06 season. #8 is the complete player, and his accomplishments in
the circle as well as at the plate are well documented. Mike has played for
the Reading Sunners, D.C. Tire, Can-Am Windmillers, and most recently with
the Quaker Riversharks, where he was limited to a handful of games spending
time on the DL. The author of 350 career wins (including 30 no-hitters),
Mike has been reclassified for ISC II play, and will be the 'go to' guy
when we need to get down to business. He will also see some time at 3B.
    * <file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Tom/My Documents/My
Webs/Risefastpitch2006/Profiles/daley.htm>Matt Daley shortstop - A
sure-handed veteran of fastball wars, Matt brings a ton of experience to
the Rise. Matt joined our club for the Elkland Tournament in '05 and was
instrumental in the team winning the title. His resume includes D.C. Tire
Roadrunners, Can-Am Windmillers, and the 'Sharks. His on-field leadership
will prove invaluable to the mix.
    * <file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Tom/My Documents/My
Webs/Risefastpitch2006/Profiles/mersereau.htm>Peter Mersereau pitcher - We
thought we needed to add some youth to the circle, and we're excited to add
Peter to the staff. A native of Hoyt, New Brunswick, Peter has an
impressive Jr. record and is no stranger to tournament situations. By
reports, he is a very capable hitter, and will be used in that
capacity  when not on the mound. We're looking forward to what Peter will
bring to the Rise.
    * <file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Tom/My Documents/My
Webs/Risefastpitch2006/Profiles/roslin.htm>Joe Roslin coach/utility - A
veteran player and coach, Joe will provide assistance to Chip and Charlie
in running the on-field activities of the team. Very keen on strategy and
situations, Joe can win games for you with his player positioning and
over-all fastball knowledge. He will also fill a valuable role as a utility
player.
    * Here's our complete roster for 2006.
        * Chip Savini - Mgr
        * Charlie Mosser - Bench Coach
        * Joe Roslin - Field Coach/Utl
        * Nate Mosser - IF
        * Chris LaCava - IF/Sponsor (KMV)
        * Bart Fenstermacher - OF
        * Mike Smith - Pitcher
        * John Hurst - OF
        * Peter Mersereau - Pitcher
        * Keith Hammerschmidt - 3B
        * Jim Lawrence - Catcher
        * Andy Sabo - OF
        * Matt Daley - Shortstop
        * John Stinner - OF
        * Tom Vogel - Pitcher/Gen Mgr
        * Chad Oechsle - Catcher
        * Steve Moore - IF
        * Chad Walters - 1B

submitted by Tom Vogel
Gen Mgr Rise Fastpitch Team
<mailto:t.vogel at verizon.net>t.vogel(at)verizon.net
http://www.risefastpitch.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo:
http://www.torontomls.net/PublicWeb/CL.asp?link_no=9600933.087003
  for Sale or Rent