Monkton 2006 !! & more...Brian Baillie

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 19 20:14:20 EST 2005

From: "Brian Baillie" <aceinaz(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Monkton 2006 !! & more...Brian Baillie
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:17:49 -0700

Phoenix, Arizona.

Yes, you read correctly - Phoenix Arizona!

First, to everyone in the fastball world, my business career has seen me
re-locate to Phoenix recently and thus has monopolized my life for the past
couple months. I must say - the weather here is fantastic this time of
year! Perfect for fastball!
HOWEVER - this WILL NOT affect the 2006 edition of the World Fastball
Invitational or my involvement in continuing to make this the best tourny
on the planet, nor will it compromise my position and devotion with the
Kitchener Hallman Twins - hosts of the 2006 ISC World Tournament and 3rd
place finishers in Eau Claire - 2005.

In fact, as promised, 2006 will be our biggest and best year yet in Monkton!!!

We will continue to have only the very best teams competing for the biggest
prize purse in the world, as well as adding a few new touches!

The Easton "Home Run Challenge" , the Canadian Senior Mens National Team,
and an amazing line-up of off-field entertainment are just a few added bonuses.

Stay tuned here and watch for the long-awaited return of our website
www.monktonfastball.com
for more details in the coming weeks!

Finally, on behalf of the organizing committee of the World Fastball
Invitational, as well the entire Kitchener Hallman Twins organization, I
would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas
and all the best to you and yours for a safe, and Happy Holiday season!

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational
&
Ass't Mgr.
Kitchener Hallman Twins

aceinaz(at)hotmail.com
day: 480-785-7278

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo:
http://www.torontomls.net/PublicWeb/CL.asp?link_no=9600933.087003
  for Sale or Rent