Fastpitchwest in Spanish / Fastpitchwest en Español

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 22 15:53:52 EST 2005

From: "Roberto Bahler" <robahler(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Fastpitchwest in Spanish
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:53:52 -0300

Hello Al,

This message is for the Spanish speaking people around the world:

Fastpicthwest has its own section in spanish. We invite you to log on and
be part of it at
<http://www.fastpitchwest.com/espanol.htm>http://www.fastpitchwest.com/espanol.htm.

We hope you come in and visit us at Fastpitchwest in Sapnish so you can
post any kind of information related to fastpitch softball.

Greetings my friends,
Roberto Bähler
Moderator of Fastpitchwest in Español