Southeast Area I.S.C. World Tournament and I.S.C.-II Qualifiers Announced

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 29 08:28:15 EST 2005

Southeast Area I.S.C. World Tournament and I.S.C.-II Qualifiers Announced

Robert Gray, ISC Area Commissioner for the Southeast Area, is announcing
the dates, sites, and other details for qualifying tournaments for both the
International Softball Congress World Tournament and for the I.S.C. – II
Tournament of Champions.

The qualifying tournament for ISC – II Tournament of Champions for a spot
reserved for a team from his Southeast Area will be held in Auburn,
Alabama, at the Auburn Softball Complex, April 21 – 23.

The format for this tournament will be round robin.

  The entry fee is $225.  Checks should be made payable to War Eagle
Fastpitch Classic.  Game balls will be furnished.

Deadline for entry is April 20, 2006.

This event will also serve as an ASA national qualifier for classes A, B,
and C.

Entries should be mailed to:  Mr. Robby Carter, 307 S. Dean Road, Auburn,
Ala., 36830; phone: 334 –
501-2976.  E-mail:  <mailto:rcarter at auburnalabama.org>rcarter(at)rnalabama.org

Commissioner Gray’s qualifying tournament for the 2006 ISC World Tournament
will be held in conjunction with the Blue and Gray Softball Association’s
53rd annual fast pitch invitational softball tournament.

This event will take place June 9 – 11 at Lagoon Park Softball Complex in
Montgomery, Alabama.

 From this tournament will come the Southeast Area team qualifying for the
I.S.C. World Tournament.

Entry fee is $150 with the first 30 teams entering accepted for the
tournament.  A round robin format will be used and, based on 30 teams, each
team will be guaranteed four games in the event.  Checks should be made
payable to Blue and Gray Softball Association.  Game balls will be furnished.

Deadline for entry is May 31, 2006.

Entries or inquiries should be addressed to:

Robert E. Gray
2843 Trotters Trail
Wetumpka, Alabama, 36093
Phone:  334-567-9797 (H)
              334-242-6743 (W)
E-mail:  <mailto:rgray77271 at aol.com>rgray77271(at)com

December 28, 2005

Gordon Wise - - ISC Information Officer
<mailto:sgwise at woh.rr.com>sgwise(at)rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Holiday Greetings from Al's Fastball:
http://ecard.e-axis.com/get_card.php?id=223

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent