ISC Forum Hits 200 Mark!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 2 10:52:26 EST 2006

200 subscribers have joined the ISC Forum!

Its easy to join, just go to the ISC main page at
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and click the "ISC Forum" link and then follow
the instructions.

When you register for this forum, we would appreciate it if you would
follow these three simple rules:

1) use your own full name. (lower case, alloneword, e.g. johnsmith)
2) use an active email address (your own)
3) include your city/state/province (e.g.  Toronto, ON) - Under "Location"

Those not following this format will be deleted.

If you are having trouble logging in - click the "Memberlist"  verify your
user name. no spaces, no caps, no nicknames.

If you have problems, send me the information.

thanks

Al

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Holiday Greetings from Al's Fastball:
http://ecard.e-axis.com/get_card.php?id=223

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent