Aspen Interiors Signs Power Hitting Outfielder

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Jan 5 17:55:30 EST 2006

Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:36:58 -0800 (PST)
From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Aspen Interiors Signs Power Hitting Outfielder
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Saskatoon, SK

Good afternoon Al,

    I would like to announce that Aspen has signed Greg "Scrappy" Crawford
for the 2006 season. Greg is a welcome addition that will bring power, and
leadership to our squad. Greg was one of the leaders for Calgary, and was a
big part in them placing 3rd at the 2004 ISC in Fargo, Greg also made
All-World that year batting .471 with 2hr, and 7 RBI. We look forward to
Greg joining us, as we trying to improve on our 5th place finish at ISC
last year.

    Stay tuned for more player announcements in the near future.

Jason Kurylyk
Aspen Interiors Black Sox

  From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca(at)yahoo.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent