Vancouver Grey Sox sign Kevin Bobroske for the 2006 season

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 9 16:56:51 EST 2006

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Vancouver Grey Sox sign Kevin Bobroske for the 2006 season
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:33:59 -0800

Vancouver, BC

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce the signing of infielder /
designated player Kevin Bobroske for the 2006 season.

Bobroske a resident of Victoria, BC is a proven consistent long ball threat
at the Open Mens level, and is expected to provide the Grey Sox with
offensive spark in the heart of the team's batting order.   In 2005
Bobroske was a member of the Victoria Central Nine squad which captured the
BC and Western Canadian Senior B Championships.  Prior to this Bobroske was
a key member of past perennial top quality Victoria open level teams
including Travellers Inn, Strathcona Hotel Legends and Payless.

Grey Sox Field Manager John Stuart commented on the signing.  "I am very
excited with the addition of Kevin to our line up, and look forward to
having him in a Grey Sox uniform.  His veteran leadership and proven
abilities will give us added stability and depth in our line up".

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent