2006 AAU Team Profile - Texaco Pirates, Bahamas

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 9 21:21:27 EST 2006

Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:29:08 -0800
From: Jim Flanagan <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>
Sender: jamesflanagan at gmail.com
To: Al Doran <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2006 AAU Team Profile - Texaco Pirates, Bahamas

This is one of a continuing series of team profiles on the teams
competing in the 2006 AAU International Tournament January 19-22, 2006
in Orlando, Florida.

This is the Pirates fourth year to the AAU tournament,with making
improvements each year.  This year the Texaco Pirates have picked up
two new power hitters in Lyle Sawyer and Jeff Rogers,and another good
pitcher in Canadian Derek Mason, who was very effective for his team
last year in Orlando,and the powerful Vancouver Grey Sox.

Also the Texaco Pirates will have the veteran power pitcher in Edney
[Heat] Bethel who went to Columbia and quallified the Bahamas for this
years Pan Am games,and won three games for the Texaco Pirates in the
2005 AAU tournament defeating Maccabi USA, Cherokee tribe and Team
Columbia,and pitched very well against the eventual champions, Circle
Tap/The Bar of Appleton.

This year we feel very strong with our new additions.

The Texaco Pirates are in Pool F and will face Quad City, IL, CPI, NY,
and the Cherokee Pirates of North Carolina.

Roster:

Derek Mason p/in
Grant Albury  c
William Weatherford 1st
Fred Sweetting 2nd base
Lyle Sawyer ss
Edney Bethel p/in
Dave Albury 3rd base
Tim Albury LF
Jeff Rogers DP/ utl
Greg Albury CF
Andrew Albury RF
Greg Gardner utl
Nathanial Malone 3rd/ left field
Haziel Mcdonald Manager/ player

Looking forward to a great tournament.
Texaco Pirates {Bahamas}
Manager Haziel Mcdonald
Email: whyworry (at) coralwave.com

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/contact_us.htm

From: Jim Flanagan <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent