Correction - AFSA Classic / Aurora, IL -- July 28-30, NOT July 15-16

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Jan 13 08:39:06 EST 2006

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:55:58 -0600
From: David Perkins <dperk10(at)gmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Correction - AFSA Classic / Aurora, IL -- July 28-30, NOT July 15-16

Corrected Date for AFSA Classic - Aurora, IL

Aurora, IL

July 28-30, NOT July 15-16

The Aurora Fastpitch Softball Association is again hosting the AFSA Classic
Mens Major Fastball Tournament in Aurora, Il..  We are looking for ISC and
ISC II level teams to compete at this event.  It will be held July
28-30.  We are looking for a 12
team max.  This tournament will be a great warm-up for the ASA Open in
South Bend, IN and the ISC World
Championships in Kitchener, Ontario the first two weekends of August.
(August 11-19, 2006.)

   Last year  New York Patsy's defeated Vandalia Guaranteed Freight in the
championship game, breaking the Dolan and Murphy Shamrock's two-year hold
on the title.

Once again, we are looking at having a max of twelve teams.  There is a
$200 entry fee
with payouts to the top three teams (payout amount dependant on the number
of entrants).  There is a four game guarantee.

Anyone interested can contact manager Robin Reder 630 898-5659 or Dave
Perkins at <mailto:dperk10 at gmail.com>dperk10(at)gmail.com or 630 330-5982.

From: David Perkins <dperk10(at)gmail.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent