World Fastball Invitational 2006 - Monkton, Ont.

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Jan 17 14:51:13 EST 2006

From: "Brian Baillie" <aceinaz(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: World Fastball Invitational 2006 - Monkton, Ont.
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:46:55 -0700

  Phoenix, Az
(- monkton, ont.)

Wanted to inform the fastball "world" - fans, players, coaches,
sponsors..etc, of the 2006 edition of the World Fastball Invitational -
June 29 thru July 2 2006, in Monkton Ont.

Once again we will play host to the "best" players and teams on the planet
who will be competing for the biggest prize purse in the world.

A few teams confirmed are: Defending World Champions & 2-time winner of the
W.F.I., County Materials, World runner-up - The Farm Tavern, 2005 ISC 3rd
place finishers - Kitchener Hallman Twins, and powerhouse entries Owen
Sound/Orillia?? (name TBA), and Patsy's NY.
More team announcements to come...

As in the past, we will once again have world-class entertainment off the
field, as well as great food throughtout the event!!
And of course, the biggest, craziest, most rockin' beer-tent on the
circuit!!!! - just ask those who have been here!!!!

New this year, we will have the inaugural "Easton - Home Run Challenge"
- the best power hitters in the world will go head-to-head to claim the
title!!!...details on this to follow.

Our website (yes, it's had it's problems) will be operational soon...again,
I will update everyone on this later.

See you there!

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational
& Ass't Mgr.
Kitchener Hallman Twins

From: "Brian Baillie" <aceinaz(at)hotmail.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com