AAU 5pm (EST) live on Ballparkradio.com

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Jan 21 17:02:32 EST 2006

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:54:43 -0800
From: Jim Flanagan <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>
To: Al Doran <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: AAU 5pm (EST) live on Ballparkradio.com

ORLANDO, ON

If our dial up connection cooperates, it looks like we will be broadcasting
live from the Disney Complex in Orlando, Florida.  Fedlock, DC/MI vs. Team
Minnesota in a quarterfinal game; 5pm EST, adjust your timezone accordingly.

Looks like a great pitching matchup with Gerald Muizelaar going for Team
Minnesota and Dewey Dyck for Fedlock.  For those who won't be home to hear
it live, we'll post a podcast on the
<http://ballparkradio.com>ballparkradio.com website.  Click the "Click to
Listen" link at the top of the page at Ballparkradio:
<http://www.ballparkradio.com>http://www.ballparkradio.com

Best regards,
Jim Flangan

From: Jim Flanagan <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com