Fw: 2006 AAU Photos at Fastpitchwest.com

aldoran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Jan 22 15:36:34 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Flanagan <jim at fastpitchwest.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:18:05
To:Al Doran <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2006 AAU Photos at Fastpitchwest.com

We are pleased to share some AAU photos at Fastpitchwest:
http://www.fastpitchwest.com/tournaments/beyond_the_west/aau/2006/aau_2006_photos.htm

If you have any problem with link, see the AAU Links on the front page at Fastpitchwest.com

These photos were taken Saturday. We'll be posting the complete photo galleries, including photos from Sunday's semi-finals and Championship game, along with top finishing team pics and individual award winners shortly.

We'll post an announcement to Al's Fastball when the rest of the photos are up.

Congratulations to Tournament Directors Alex Linares and Ken Hackmeister on another great tournament.  A great start to the 2006 season!

Best regards from Orlando, Florida

Jim Flanagan
www.fastpitchwest.com
www.ballparkradio.com