Utah Area I.S.C. Qualifier Set

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Feb 1 23:16:12 EST 2006

From: "Susie and Gordie Wise" <sgwise(at)woh.rr.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: Release - Utah
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:22:53 -0500

Utah Area I.S.C. Qualifier Set

Area Commissioner Don Young has announced the details for the tournament
which will qualify teams from the Utah area for both the I.S.C. World
Tournament and for the I.S.C. – II Tournament of Champions.

The competition will be held on May 27 and 28.

The location will be the Cottonwood Softball Complex in Salt Lake City.

The tournament will be held as the Alpine tournament and will be sponsored
by the Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation Department.

The format will be round robin pool play which will lead to a single
elimination playoff for the berths in the ISC tournaments in August.

Entry fee is $300.

For more information or to enter the tournament, contact either:

Richard Poulsen at <mailto:rpoulsen at slco.org>rpoulsen(at)slco.org
                       Or
Don Young at <mailto:ut84118 at aol.com>ut84118(at)aol.com

Feb. 1, 2006

Gordon Wise
ISC Information Officer
<mailto:sgwise at woh.rr.com>sgwise(at)woh.rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com